Who needs a drink? Here’s some super simple, minimal ingredient cocktail recipes to sip on in quarantine. Cheers!
Cranberry Orange Mimosa Bellini
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Champagne or Prosecco to fill the glass
- To make single cocktails: add juices to champagne flute, then top off with sparkling wine. Finish with a cranberry and orange slice.
- 1 bottle rosé chilled
- 1 cup lemonade
Combine rosé and lemonade.
Freeze for 6+ hours, stir and serve.
If it over solidifies, remove from freezer for 15 minutes, stir and serve.
- 1 oz Gin
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 oz Campari
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- Stir all ingredients well in an ice-filled mixing glass.
- Strain into ice-filled old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with orange twist.
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4 to 6 ounces ginger beer
- Fill a Collins glass or Moscow mule mug with ice and add the lime juice.
- Pour in the bourbon and fill with cold ginger beer.
- Stir and serve.
- 1/2 cup fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or sliced strawberries)
- 1 1/2 ounces of vodka
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Ice, crushed or cubes
- Additional berries for garnish (optional)
Muddle the berries and basil in a tall glass.
Pour in the lemon juice and vodka.
Add as much ice as desired.
Stir and garnish with additional fresh berries, if desired. Enjoy!