DIY With WalCap – Sea Glass Stemless Wine Glasses
What you need:
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- Masking Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts Seas Glass Translucent Glass Paint
- Foam Stencil Brush
- Wash glasses with soap and water. Let dry.
- Use the masking tape to section off the portion of the glass you want to paint.
- Using the foam stencil brush and paint, paint the taped section of the glass using a dabbing motion. Let dry.
- Repeat step 3.
- Remove the masking tape from the glasses after the paint has completely dried.
- To set the paint permanently, let the paint sit without washing for 21 days OR bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This entry was posted in Recent News
. Bookmark the permalink