Are you looking for something to do Valentine’s Day weekend? Of course you are! Whether you’re searching for something romantic, out-of-the-ordinary or looking to get away from all the happily in love couples, we have compiled a list for you to sort through and plan your perfect weekend!
- GATEWAY CLIPPER VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER & CRUISE – February 13, 6:30 PM
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day aboard the Gateway Clipper for a Romantic Pittsburgh Dining Tour! The night with your sweetheart begins with a sightseeing tour along Pittsburgh’s rivers. You will enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner featuring Roast Strip Loin with Cafe de Paris Sauce, sauteed natural chicken, mashed potatoes, vegetables, salad, dessert and much more! Dance the night away with live music and view the incredible city lights shimmering off the water.
- “LUCKY IN LOVE” WINEFEST AT RIVERS CASINO – February 14, 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Rivers Casino is offering three different fun and exciting three hour wine tasting sessions at a great price! The event features PA wineries hundreds of different wine selections with special exhibits including food sampling, artisan bread with cheese and of course, chocolate! All attendees will receive $10 in “Free Play” as well as a stemless wine glass. Visit the link to view the winery final line-up.
- VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER SPECIALS
- Pittsburgh is filled with fabulous restaurants and as expected, they are chalk-full of Valentine’s Day specials. Get cheesy at The Melting Pot, “The Most Romantic Restaurant in Pittsburgh,” and enjoy a five-course gourmet fondue dinner and partake in the famous Love Quiz. Eleven, located on Smallman Street is also offering a four-course meal for omnivores and herbivores alike. Check out more Valentine’s Day restaurant specials at these local restaurants: Kaya, Soba, Casbah Mediterranean Kitchen & Wine Bar, Lidia’s, Altius, Narcisi Winery, Grand Concourse and Paris 66.
- CUPID’S UNDIE RUN – February 13, 2016, 12:00 PM
- Head to McFadden’s on the North Shore to participate in a “breif” run to fund raise for the Children’s Tumor Foundation. Festivities start at noon on the 13th when participants run/dance around the streets in their bedroom-best and come back for post-race festivities and awards. Register alone or start a team! Receive 20% off registration fees with McFadden’s promo code.
- SWEETHEART SKATE – February 13, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
- Skate into your lovers heart while surrounded by the beautiful outdoor ice skating rink at PPG Place. Hosted by Q92.9 FM, special prizes will be offered throughout the night!
- DOUBLE WIDE GRILL ZOMBIE VALENTINE DINNER & MIXER – February 14, 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Calling all zombies! The Double Wide Grill is hosting a special zombie party to celebrate Valentine’s Day in a whole new way. Dinner will feature zombie-themed dishes and undead drink specials. Zombies are encouraged to dress in costume and a $100 prize will be awarded to the best-dressed!
Single and Ready to Mingle
- LOVE SUX! AT HOWL AT THE MOON PITTSBURGH – February 12, all day
- If you’re looking to get away from all the ooy-gooy Valentine’s Day stuff go to Howl at the Moon and dance the night away at their annual Love SUX party! Drinks, games, and live music are sure to be a great time. You can even bring an old picture of your Ex for some extra special goodies!
- “NO COUPLES ALLOWED” VALENTINE’S DAY BASH – February 14, 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- Valentine’s Day may not be your favorite holiday because you’re not coupled up. Don’t hide at home, go to BZ Bar & Grill on Federal Street for their “No Couples Allowed” party! Ticket includes one complimentary drink and appetizer, entry to prizes, giveaways, and fun games and a special Mystery Date. Come out and have some fun!
- SIENNA SINGLES NIGHT– February 14, 6:00 PM
- Follow your heart to the rooftop of Sienna Mercato for an evening of cocktails and conversation. A suggested donation of $10 benefits the UPMC Heart and Vascular Research Institute. Everyone who attends has a chance to win a free matchmaking membership at www.themodernmatchmaker.com and to find romance!
Hopefully you found something that caught your eye! Happy Valentine’s Day from Walnut Capital Management! We hope you love being our resident.