Living with Walnut Capital Management has it’s perks! We have expanded our perks program with the addition of several new Pittsburgh companies including:
- The Frick Pittsburgh is a museum located on five acres of beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens in the city’s historic East End. Tour the Henry Clay Frick family home, Clayton—one of the best preserved Gilded Age mansions in America . . . enjoy masterpieces of European art and changing exhibitions in the art museum . . . and explore the collection of historic cars and carriages.
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF new memberships at the individual level or above. Show Walnut Perks ID at the Grable Visitor Center
- With over 30 years experience as a psychotherapist and educator, Stephanie M. Vargo, MA, has the insight and skill to assist you in finding serenity and accomplishing your goals. She is a REIKI MASTER and utilizes other modalities of mind-body work to guide you to overcome personal obstacles and gain freedom from the weight of the past.
- Walnut Perk: $10 OFF first session of Reiki
- Years ago, the experts at Hair by Damian imagined a salon where the atmosphere was as important as the services. With their team of experienced individuals, their goal remains the same — cutting-edge haircuts, comprehensive color, and stylish blowouts. Hair by Damian has made a conscious effort to get back to their roots and focus their efforts on exceptional haircare.
- Walnut Perk: 25% OFF all salon services on first visit
- James and Mary Klavon first opened Klavon’s in 1923 as a neighborhood apothecary and ice cream shop. With its original marble countertops, stainless steel fountain equipment, revolving stools that were originally fashioned to look like Coca-Cola bottle caps, and wooden phone booths, Klavon’s is reminiscent of the kind of place in which a young George Bailey worked in It’s a Wonderful Life.
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF total purchase
- ASCEND’s South Side location is among the top bouldering facilities in the world in terms of size, quality, amenities, and community-driven programming. ASCEND is a climbing gym run by passionate climbers who are deeply rooted in Southwestern Pennsylvania’s climbing community. The values they live by are simple: They are approachable and authentic, they respect the community, they strive for excellence, they are dedicated to safety, and they love to have fun!
- Walnut Perk: 10% off Day Passes, Basic Memberships, and 10 Punch Passes
- Pittsburgh Winery is nestled in the cellar of an old bank building, with onsite production, storage and seating among the barrels of aging wines. Taste world class dry wines in their quaint little California style tasting room or in their romantic cellar setting as they provide you with a unique, up close and personal experience with the winemakers and their friendly, knowledgeable staff.
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF all purchases and complimentary wine tastings
- Southside’s newest Mexican kitchen & tequila bar with an iconic Pittsburgh twist. Feel the heat of our city’s historic steel furnaces and the emotional connection Pittsburghers feel, inspired by Andy Warhol and other Pittsburgh sensations.
- Walnut Perk: 15% OFF food Monday-Thursday, dine in only.
- Erin Art Design offers custom designed decor & paintings available for home, office or business!
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF discount on custom home decor art
For our full list of Walnut Perks throughout Pittsburgh visit this page.
Interested in becoming our partner?
Our perks not only take our residents to some of the best dining, shopping, art, and entertainment options our neighborhoods offer, but also works to market and publicize your place of business. For more information please contact: