Calling all PITT, CMU, Point Park University, Duquesne University, Chatham University, and Carlow University students! Are you looking for a hands-on internship and valuable work experience? Look no further!
We are searching for competitive, smart, social media savvy, and well-versed students that will embody the Walnut Capital brand, increase awareness, and build customer preference. The position is part-time (assignment-based) and can be completed on your campus at your own pace.
We know what you’re thinking… is it paid? YES! The program is commission-based and Brandbassdors will also have the opportunity to earn additional high-value prizes and cash for high performance and program participation.
We’re accepting Brandbassadors in all areas of study and no experience is necessary! Training will be provided along with tons of Walnut Capital swag. See below for more details on the position.
Student Ambassador Internship Description:
Job Title: Walnut Capital Brand Ambassador Internship
Represents Walnut Capital to targeted customers at < PITT, CMU, Point Park University, Duquesne University, Chatham University, or Carlow University > in order to increase awareness, communicate our brand image, generate referrals and leads, and build customer preference. Position is part-time (assignment-based) and completed on student’s college campus at their own pace. Walnut Capital is looking for Brand Ambassadors who are passionate about our mission, motivated to complete assignments, and capable of promoting Walnut Capital. Our ideal Brand Ambassador is competitive, smart, social media savvy, and well-versed, and will embrace the challenges that Walnut Capital sets within the program.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Embody the Walnut Capital Brand
- Understand the company’s goals and mission
- Create awareness, attention, leads and referrals
- Represent company in an authentic and positive manner
- Complete bi-weekly tasks throughout the semester (Ex: hanging flyers, posting and sharing on social media, short events, expanding Walnut Perks program etc.)
- Ongoing liking and commenting on any Walnut Capital posts to generate positive engagement
- Posting appropriate Walnut Capital content to your social media platforms
- Participate in outreach programs to involve peers into company’s offerings
- Generate unique ideas to promote Walnut Capital on your campus
- Brand Ambassadors should possess general knowledge and appreciation for Sales and Marketing, especially digital and social channels (This internship is NOT limited to Marketing majors)
- An established online presence
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Interactive and personable
- Passion for building and growing relationships
- The ability to provide innovative insights into your campus population and produce strategic marketing tactics to promote brand
- Must be enrolled in PITT, CMU, Point Park University, Duquesne University, Chatham University, or Carlow University
- All classes will be considered (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students)
- No experience necessary. Training will be provided along with tons of Walnut Capital swag.
Commission based on performance.
Brand Ambassadors will also have the opportunity to win prizes for high performance and program participation.
Think you fit the bill? Submit your application here!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.