Living with Walnut Capital Management has it’s perks! We have expanded our perks program with the addition of several new Pittsburgh companies including:
- The JCC houses state-of-the-art fitness and wellness facilities, heated indoor swimming pools and an Olympic-size outdoor pool for summer use, gymnasiums, squash/racquetball courts, outdoor playgrounds, auditoriums, dance studios, classrooms and meeting areas.
- Walnut Perk: 10% off membership, discounted initiation fee and free one-on-one fitness consultation
- Franktuary was founded in downtown Pittsburgh in 2004, when college friends Megan and Tim shelved their degrees and started slinging franks from the basement of historic Trinity Cathedral. The duo have been serving their signature frankfurters for over a decade, topping them with locally sourced regional and ethnic condiments. Though they have left the cathedral basement behind, the spirit of the original Franktuary lives on in two mobile trucks and two locations, Lawrenceville and Market Square, and, of course, in the name.
- Walnut Perk: 10% total purchase
- Execucar exceeds its customer’s expectations by providing a safe, high-quality, and reliable ride for business and leisure travelers all while focusing on your safety, comfort and satisfaction.
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF any ride to/from the Pittsburgh International Airport (promo code: WYE9P)
- Half Moon Yoga was derived from the dream of two sisters, a dream to do just that – create, grow, and thrive! Join in their pop-up yoga classes take you out of the studio to experience yoga in new and unique spaces. Keep your eyes open for pop-up events at Bakery Square!
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF any pop-up yoga class at all locations. (promo code: WCPERKS10)
- McFadden’s Pittsburgh is the ultimate adult playground! From bustling happy hours to wild late-night revelry, patrons can let loose around their beautiful mahogany bar, which is perfect for dancing ON into the late night hours!
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF food bill (not including happy hour specials)
- Creating, what can be considered an edible art form, with chocolate requires a great amount of detail and patience. The process begins with a wonderful transformation of temperature, ingredients, and sometimes, good old luck. It’s all about inspiration and practice, practice, practice.
- Walnut Perk: 10% off total purchase
- STACK’D offers all natural ingredients for their custom built burgers, cooked to perfection. Head there for something delicious!
- Walnut Perk: 10% off food bill
- No matter your travel needs, SuperShuttle has versatile transportation solutions to fit every situation and budget! Groups large and small, families, business travelers, and solo adventurers – they make airport rides easy for you!
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF a shared ride to/from the Pittsburgh International Airport
- Tipsy Cow is one of Shadyside’s hottest spots to drink and eat. Grab your friends and head there for happy hour or a night out on the weekend!
- Walnut Perk: 10% OFF food bill
- Weisshouse is a retail home furnishings store specializing in high-end flooring, furniture and kitchens. Founded in 1943 as The Modern Curtain and Rug Company, Weisshouse now resides in its 14,000 square foot home on Pittsburgh’s Highland Avenue.
- Walnut Perk: $200 OFF any purchase over $1,000. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions.
Quantum Theatre presents John Hodge’s award-winning play Collaborators. Inspired by historical fact, Collaborators embarks on a surreal journey into the fevered imagination of dissident playwright Mikhail Bulgakov. He’s been offered a poisoned chalice: write a play glorifying Stalin to celebrate his sixtieth birthday, and enjoy some perks.
- Walnut Perk: Receive 10% off tickets with the code Walnut when you see Collaborators this month.
For our full list of Walnut Perks throughout Pittsburgh visit this page.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING OUR PARTNER?
Our perks not only take our residents to some of the best dining, shopping, art, and entertainment options our neighborhoods offer, but also works to market and publicize your place of business. For more information please contact: