- Garden Basket Napkin Ring: http://partymosaic.com/products/garden-basket/
- Autumn Cross Stitch Napkin: http://partymosaic.com/products/autumn-cross-stitch/
- Lay napkin face down (if patterned)
- Pinch the center of the fabric and lift up.
- Pull the napkin through the ring.
- Pull fabric to be even and symmetrical.
- Botanical Burlap Napkin: http://partymosaic.com/products/botanical-burlap/
- Lay the napkin face down in front of you.
- Fold the napkin in half diagonally.
- Rotate the napkin so the open end faces away from you.
- Fold the right end up to meet the far corner, ensuring the edge of this new fold lays on the centerline.
- Fold the left tip of napkin up to far corner, creating a diamond shape with a seam running down the center.
- Turn the napkin over, keeping the open end facing away from you.
- Fold the napkin in half by bringing the farthest part of the diamond up and back to the nearest point.
- Turn the napkin over again, this time keeping the open end facing towards you.
- Fold the napkin along center seam, and you have a neat, sturdy pyramid. If your napkin won’t stand neatly, then you may need a little starch.
The Goblet Fan Fold
- Sage Dinette Stripe Napkin: http://partymosaic.com/products/sage-dinette-stripe/
- Glassware – we used the Can Can Water Goblet from All Occasions Party Rental – http://www.allparty.com/shop/can-can-water-goblet/
- Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
- Accordion fold the napkin
- Firmly grasp one end of the fan and fold it over about an inch, allowing the other end to open up.
- Place the folded end into your glass and spread out the fan.