What you Need:
- Large Hanging Globe
- Reindeer Moss
- Natural sea fan
- Sand or Gravel Base
- Amethyst Agate
- Large Air Plant
- Pour the rocks into the hanging globe to create a base at the bottom.
- Place moss into the back right corner of the globe.
- Place the sea fan in front of the moss, shoving the bottom into the rocks.
- Insert the drift wood diagonally across the globe, in front of the sea fan.
- Place moss at the bottom right end of the drift wood.
- Insert the amethyst Agate into the rocks in front of the drift wood on the left side.
- Place the air plant front and center in the the globe.
- Tie a piece of twine to the globe.
- Hang and enjoy!