DIY With WalCap – Repurposed Candle Jar
What you need:
- Paint & Brushes
- Krazy Glue
- Remove label from candle.
- Remove lid from candle and place in freezer. Let freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- While waiting for candle to freeze, paint the lid of the candle and let dry completely.
- While the lid dries, remove your candle from freezer and using a butter knife, carve out leftover wax and wick.
- Wash candle with soap and water until it’s completely clean. Dry candle.
- After lid has dried, use Krazy glue to glue knob onto candle lid.
- Enjoy! Your jar can be used to store cotton balls, q tips, and more!
This entry was posted in Recent News
. Bookmark the permalink