DIY With WalCap – Key Holder
What you need:
- Picture Frame (can purchase at the Dollar Store)
- Scrap Paper
- Paint & brushes
- Printed “Keys” Logo
- Drill Bit
- Krazy Glue
- Place scrap paper over picture frame’s glass and under the section you are painting.
- Paint picture frame.
- Remove scrap paper.
- Use drill bit to drill three holes into the bottom of the frame.
- Glue the ends of each hook and insert into the holes you drilled.
- Place your printed “keys” paper into the frame.
- Remove the stand from the back of the frame.
- Hang and enjoy!
This entry was posted in Recent News
. Bookmark the permalink