DIY With WalCap – Coasters
What You Need:
- 4 Ceramic Tiles
- 4 Pieces of Scrapbook Paper (Cut into 5×5 or to fit the size of coasters)
- Modge Podge
- Sponge Brush
- Felt Circles
- Krazy Glue (or hot glue gun)
- Clear Acrylic Coating
- Using the sponge brush, paint the back of a piece of scrapbook paper with one coat of modge podge and place it on a tile. Smooth it out and allow to dry 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat step one for all 4 coasters.
- Brush on another coat of modge podge on top of the scrapbook paper. Allow to dry 15-20 minutes and repeat 2-3 more times.
- After modge podge is dry, spray with clear acrylic sealer following manufacturers instructions. The sealer will make the coasters water resistant.
- Allow coasters to dry completely.
- Glue 4 felt circles on the bottom of each tile (one in each corner).
This entry was posted in Recent News
. Bookmark the permalink